- Lesley & Alex - Life's Hard When You're Stupid
- Esther - Let Me Love You
- John & Farhan - Immediately
- Rosey - Playing Indians
- Tami - Never Wear 3D Glasses
- Leeza - I Can't Love You Anymore
- Maxine - Pictures of You
- Bethany & Chris - Love Trees
- Will & Kirsty - First Time/Don't Show Me Tell Me
- Lesley & Bianca - Flowers Grow from a Rainy Day
- Owain & Jamie - The Girl From Out of Town
I should probably call them, I think they need vocals...
Good job friends, looking forward to more shows and music! Moving on.
During class, we made a list of factors in songwriting that can make the music boring. Monotony. With monotony of any of the following comes risk if not compensated for.
- Lack of harmonic variation
- Too much talk singing
- Lack of melodic shape
- Chord loops
- Lack of harmonic rhythm
- Stack melodies
- Lack of dynamics
- Lack of texture